How the Pros Do It
The Omloop has been a pro piece since we first saw riders at a cold and dry Omloop Het Nieuwsblad a few years back cutting off their knee warmers. So we figured out how to make a thermal short that doesn't need a gripper elastic to hold it in place, yet that comes down right to the bend of the knee for extra warmth.
We developed this piece with professionals, and it's become a rider favorite for both training and racing. Try it and you'll understand why.
- The original Belgian-style knee-length thermal short
- Thermoflex fabric for maximum warmth and stretch
- Anatomic cut taken from the Free Aero Race Bibshort, Castelli's top race - short as used by Team Ineos
- Knee length with a raw edge that doesn't cut into the back of the knee
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- 12°-18°C / 54°-65°F
- Weight: 214 g